- Open living/dining room with fireplace
- Fully equipped cherry kitchen
- First floor master suite with queen sized bed, huge bath with double walk in shower, whirlpool tub
- First floor laundry and powder room
- Two HUGE second floor suites with vaulted ceilings, adjoining full bath
- Airy screened porch and wrap around sun deck overlooking barn
- Deck with barbeque
- DirecTV- flat screen HDTV’s
- Campfire pit
The 24 x 60 barn features four fully interlocking matted 10x12 stalls with attached wood board paddocks, hay racks, bucket holders ; large tack room, concrete wash rack ; 4 grooming areas with cross ties. Two additional oversize stalls are situated next to two shaded turnouts.
Locally grown grass hay is available for your stay at our horse camps. Please allow a minimum 1 week notice for delivery. Payment is due upon check in for your order.
Very easy trailer access with circular drive...no backing required!
Your hosts will also guide you to the many other activities found in Lewis County including challenging golf; whitewater rafting, tubing or kayaking; canoeing, fishing, hiking, antique hunting, and swimming in crystal clear creeks and lakes.
To begin planning your best ever horsey vacation, call or write us today.
Minimum four night stay. $360 per night for up to four people. $90 per person for up to six guests. Weekly rate per person $570. Sorry, dogs not permitted.
All reservations require a 50% non refundable deposit due no later than February 15th of the same year as the reservation. Deposits not received by that date will be cancelled. Balance is due upon arrival. Reservations made after Feb 15th of the same year will be held for 2 weeks until deposit arrives.