"OMG love this place! My "Girlie Girl" was very happy with her accommodations, also you truly thought of everything" Leona
* Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, bed linens and towels. One complimentary trail map will be supplied to you for your visit. Horse sitting may be available if you decide to venture away for a day.
* Contact owners before bringing your dog! No dogs are allowed at
Camp Otteride and only those that have been approved by owners
may be allowed at Camp Roc-a-Hoo, Bunkhouse and Abbey Lane. If
allowed, dogs must be kept with you and kenneled when you are away.
* Please have a current negative coggins available and a health certificate if you are coming from out of state. These are required by the NYS DEC www.dec.ny.gov
* Please ride with a helmet and a cell phone (most areas have reception) If you ride alone, please tell a friend where you are going.
* Prior to check in all guests must review and agree to the Horse Camps Rental Waiver & Release Form - You may do this online or when you check into the camp.
You will need Acrobat Reader to Submit the Activity Release Form
Reservations will be held for 3 days until your deposit arrives.
Less than 1 week stay requires a 1 night deposit for each person. Balance due upon arrival.
1 week or longer stay requires a 50% deposit. Balance due upon arrival.
Deposits are non refundable if cancellation is made
less than 60 days prior to reservation date.
Check in time 3:00pm
Check out time 12:00pm
arrivals or late departures, please check availability with owner. We
have tight switchovers at the camps but will try to accommodate your
travel needs, but please check first.
Please pay in either cash or check to Liz Hirschey or Karen Giroux. Mailing addresses are listed under Contact Us.
Please pay for hay at time of check in. You
are responsible for the full quantity you have ordered regardless of
how much you use.
Contact Us for Reservations